The Rotary Filler is a specially designed depositor for portioning and applying viscous fillings with uniquely defined shapes. Its slim design is well-suited for pairing with our automatic folding equipment to produce products with inside or top fillings at high-speeds and with precise placement. The combination of a rotating drum along with shaped cavities allows for very unique filling shapes such as triangles, ovals, circles, rings, and more. The Rotary Filler has no compression whatsoever, resulting in very gentle handling of the fillings. The machine can accommodate fillings with or without particulates, allowing customers to create a endless variety of specialty products.
- Ability to lay down shaped deposits at high speeds (up to 100 strokes/minute)
- Fillings can contain large particulates
- Rotating drum with retracting and ejecting pistons
- Height-adjustable cantilevered frame
- Can be integrated into our folding machine or as a stand-alone machine on other lines
- Volume / stroke length is adjustable (4-40mm)
- Divided hopper allows you to deposit different filling varieties at the same time across belt
- Depositing widths from 20″ to 48″ (500-1200mm)
- Total width: approx. 8′ (1.5m)
- Total length: approx. 24″ (600mm)
- Height can be made to fit folding machine or existing line)
Capacities will vary based on product application. Please contact us for throughputs relevant for your product.