Hand Stretched Pizza Crust Spinning Machine
Recently developed and patented unique concept for stretching and flattening pizza dough pieces.
This process, compared with existing systems producing pizza crusts, such as for instance Cold Pressing or Hot Pressing, includes significant advantages, such as:
- Very gentle process, with low stress on the dough (dough is 'rolled', not pressed)
- Process very close to the artisan way of making pizzas
- No heat: the top layer of the dough is not dried/baked by the stretching heads
- A small amount of dough can give a very thin and large crust diameter
- Each head is separated from the others and can be adjusted independently in order to achieve the same diameter of the pizza disk.
- No labour required on the line for final manual stretching or positioning
- Large crust diameters can be produced
- Much more compact system
- From 8 inch to 12.5 inch diameter
- From 6.5 oz to 14oz dough pieces
- With or without raised edge
- Up to 4 heads on a single unit available