Continuous Sheet Proofer
Continuous belt proofers are used for producing artisan-style thin pizzas with a defined rim and an open cell structure.
Get More Information
- Washdown design comes standard
- Each belt level has its own drive motor and automatic belt tracking system
- Proofer can be by passed by using only the bottom belt as a pass-through
- Transfers between levels are designed to reduce wrinkling of dough sheet
- Fixed cleaning platform inside enclosure is standard
- Enclosure and conditioning units are available
- Infeed and outfeed conveyors stay outside the enclosure to prevent condensation
- Floor space is saved by using vertical space. Can be installed above other processing equipment.
- Infeed conveyor position can be changed to skip belts for flexible proof times
- Belt widths available 20″ – 60″ (500mm – 1.5m)
- Tier length, number of tiers, and overall size made to suit application
- Length typically 50′ – 150′ (15m – 45m)
- Width typically 8′ – 15′ (2.5m – 4.5m)
Capacities will vary based on product application. Please contact us for throughputs relevant for your product.