Pans & Bakeware
YOUR PARTNER IN BAKERY SUPPLIES
Over 100 years ago, the activities of today’s Kaak Group started with the production of sheet metal bakeware. The Kaak Group expanded its activities throughout the years, and so did Kaak Bakeware. Today we offer our clients a full service concept, which involves the fully automated production of a wide range of product carriers, tailor-made solutions, and cleaning and (re)coating. Our service enables you to do what you do best: baking top quality products.
A bread pan or baking tray may seem simple and straightforward, but when it’s not tailored to your baking line and product requirements, you will not achieve the optimal result. That’s why Kaak Bakeware custom designs and manufactures all its bakeware to meet your specific needs. Our robot-assisted production lines make straps, pans, and baking trays for every product your customers demand.
Kaak Bakeware can offer customized solutions for almost any kind of product, even for smaller quantities. Our product carriers are used in both industrial and craft bakeries. We can offer you everything from single cake molds to large strapped bread molds
CHOOSING KAAK BAKEWARE MEANS:
- Engineering from concept to final product
- Fully automated production of bakeware through use of industrial robots
- Extensive agency network providing local support for our customers
- Full service supplier of all possible non-stick (re)coatings
- A wide range of coatings for your applications in bread, pastries, and crackers
- Defining the most suitable coating for your specific product needs
- High resistance to abrasion, chemicals, and corrosion
- Coatings are applied on all types of materials and for all types of bakeware, new or used