Our impingement ovens offer an indirectly fired baking solution, which means no combustion products share the baking chamber with your finished products. Instead, a burner heats the heat exchanger, fresh air is brought in and heated by the heat exchanger before entering the baking chamber, and air from the burner is exhausted out.
- Impingement air can be adjusted by VFD
- Even baking across the width of the belt
- Adjustable top and bottom heat control
- Modular construction for fast installation and easy future expansion
- No impingement fingers, making the baking chamber very easy to clean
- CIP systems available for full internal washdown
- Washdown exteriors available
- Widths from 31″ (800 mm) to 138″ (3,500 mm)
- Lengths over 328′ (100+ meters)
- Zone lengths from 13′ (4 m) to 5′ (16 m)
Capacities will vary based on product application. Please contact us for throughputs relevant for your product.