Sandwich Pancake Machine 24GC
This sandwich pancake machine is developed for the original Japanese pancake dorayaki concept. Designed for smaller throughput requirements this Masdac model can process approximately 2400 pcs/hr. Flexible and versatile this line is fully automated and can produce a variety of sizes and styles in open, half open, or fully sealed configuration.
- Touch screen
- Computer controlled burner setting
- Full copper baking plates
- Water cooled depositor for stable batter quality
- Electrical top heaters with adjustable positioning
- Adjustable flipper station for turning pancakes
- Unit for re-arranging the aligning and positioning of pancakes
- Accurate and synchronized filling depositor
- Optional heat print unit for adding characters or logo
- Automatic sandwich and sealing operation
- Heated logo printing
- Filled or unfilled pancakes
- Sealed or open edges
- Individual or sandwiched pancakes
- Gas or electric versions available
- Width 4.5′ (1.4 m)
- Length 28′ (8.5 m)
- Height 4.9′ (1.5 m)
This unit SDR-KAM-24GC produces approximately 2400 pcs/hr (this may vary with required baking time). For specific calculations please contact us.
Three standard equipment sizes these machines can produce 6000 pcs/hr, 2400 pcs/hr, or 850 pcs/hr depending on your throughput needs.