Sandwich Pancake Machine 800GA
This sandwich pancake machine is developed for the original Japanese pancake dorayaki concept. Designed for smaller throughput requirements this Masdac model can process approximately 850 pieces per hour. Flexible and versatile this line is fully automated and can produce a variety of sizes and styles in open, half open, or fully sealed configuration.
- Touch screen
- Computer controlled burner setting
- Full copper baking plates
- Water cooled depositor for stable batter quality
- Electrical top heaters with adjustable positioning
- Adjustable flipper station for turning pancakes
- Unit for re-arranging the aligning and positioning of pancakes
- Accurate and synchronized filling depositor
- Optional heat print unit for adding characters or logo
- Automatic sandwich and sealing operation
- Heated logo printing
- Filled or unfilled pancakes
- Sealed or open edges
- Individual or sandwiched pancakes
- Gas or electric versions available
- Width 4.1′ (1.3 m)
- Length 17.7′ (5.4 m)
- Height 5.3′ (1.6 m)
This unit SDR-KAM-800GA produces approximately 850 pcs/hr (this may vary with required baking time). For specific calculations please contact us.
Three standard equipment sizes these machines can produce 6000 pcs/hr, 2400 pcs/hr, or 850 pcs/hr depending on your throughput needs.